Repair & Supplier Logistics
Pratt & Whitney Repair & Supplier Logistics offers a one-stop solution for repair sourcing and logistics needs. Repair & Supplier Logistics works directly with customers to find repair solutions for parts that are not currently repaired by other Pratt & Whitney repair units. With a network of more than 200 qualified suppliers, Repair & Supplier Logistics partners with these suppliers to reduce turnaround time, trim costs and maintain the highest quality standards.
We understand time is critical in the airline industry. Our goal is to simplify your supply chain, lower your overall cost of ownership and enhance your efficiency with a repair solution that brings together an OEM's engineering excellence and an MRO's flexibility, lean thinking and customer focus. Learn more.
Repair & Supplier Logistics provides:
- • An extensive part repair network offering a wide range of repair capabilites
- • Reduced delays, cancellations, in-flight shutdowns and unscheduled engine removals
- • Single-source management with attractive pricing and competitive turnaround times
- • Repair development and material solutions for non-serviceable parts
- • World-class quality and dependability
*CFM56 is a registered trademark of CFM International, Inc.
*V2500 is a registered trademark of IAE International Aero Engines AG.