Go Airlines Selects Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1100G-JM Engines for Airbus A320neo Aircraft Family
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
SINGAPORE AIR SHOW, Singapore, Feb. 15, 2012 – Go Airlines (GoAir), a leading provider of low fare services in the growing Indian aviation market, has selected Pratt & Whitney PurePower PW1100G-JM engines for its order of 72 firm A320neo aircraft. The agreement represents 144 firm PW1100G-JM engines and is anticipated to include a PureSolutionSM maintenance package. Deliveries are scheduled to start in 2016.
Each Airbus A320neo family aircraft purchased by GoAir will be powered by two PurePower PW1100G-JM engines with benefits including double-digit reductions in fuel burn, environmental emissions, engine noise and operating costs when compared with today's engines.
Click here to read Pratt & Whitney’s press release.
- • GoAir says Pratt & Whitney deal for $1 bln (Reuters)
- • Pratt & Whitney to supply engines for India's GoAir (Reuters)
- • GoAir Orders Pratt Geared Turbofan (Aviation Week)
- • Pratt Lands Another Big Airbus Customer (Hartford Courant)
- • Pratt & Whitney engines will give us improved fuel efficiency: Jeh Wadia (Business Standard)
- • GoAir gives aircraft engine order to P&W (Business Standard of India)
- • GoAir inks $1b engine deal with Pratt & Whitney (Financial Chronicle of India)
- • Pratt piles up Asia air show engine orders (Hartford Business Journal)
- • Delivery for Pratt & Whitney order to start by 2016: Go Air (CNBC)