- • Revenues: $14.5 billion (2014)
- • Operating Profit: $2.0 billion (2014)
- Approximately 33,500 employees worldwide
- • Approximately 470 customers operate Pratt & Whitney large commercial engines in 121 countries.
- • Nearly 30 customers operate aircraft powered by Pratt & Whitney
- • More than 10,000 operators fly with engines made by
Pratt & Whitney Canada.
- • Overall, Pratt & Whitney serves more than 11,000 customers
around the world.
- • PW2000 for Boeing 757
- • PW4000 for Boeing 747, 767 and 777 and Airbus A300, A310 and A330
- • PW6000 for Airbus A318
- • GP7000 for Airbus A380
- • V2500 for Airbus A319, A320 and A321
- • PurePower PW1000G for Bombardier CSeries, Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ), Airbus A320neo, Irkut MC-21 and Embraer E-Jet E2
- • F100 for F-15 Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon
- • F117 for C-17 Globemaster III
- • F119 for F-22 Raptor
- • F135 for F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
- • PW4062 for the KC-46 Tanker
Pratt & Whitney Canada
Pratt & Whitney Canada's product portfolio includes 13 families of engines for a variety of applications, including the JT15D, PT6A, PT6C, PT6T/B, PW100, PW150, PW200, PW210, PW300, PW500, PW600, PW800 and PW900.
Auxiliary Power Units and Turbojets
Pratt & Whitney AeroPower's portfolio includes the APS500R, APS2300, APS3200 and APS5000 APUs. It also features the APS1000 and APS3000 series military engine families, plus the TJ-150 turbojet family.