Pratt & Whitney Line Maintenance Services cuts your operating costs and keeps your fleet flying—on time.
Our global network is structured to provide you with rapid response and local support—anytime and anywhere. Line Maintenance Services assistance is launched with a single phone call or email to our 24-hour customer help desk.
Line Maintenance Services performs a wide array of engine and component on-wing support services for Pratt & Whitney engines as well as for CFM56®*, V2500®**, GP7000 and other engines. Performing services on-wing eliminates the need for a costly engine removal, saving you money and keeping you focused on flying.
Our services include:
- • Specialty on-wing engine inspections
- • On-wing repairs
- • Off-wing support
- • Component removal and replacement
- • Eco Services LLC EcoPower® engine wash
- • Engineering services
Pratt & Whitney has been making engines more dependable every day for more than 85 years.
- * CFM56® is a registered trademark of CFM International
- ** V2500® is a registered trademark of IAE International Aero Engines, AG